Crush the Castle 2
Traditional tower defense games concern themselves with the challenge of protecting a kingdom, castle, or other area with a series of different towers with a selection of abilities, with upgrades often being available along the way to improve your chances against increasingly powerful enemies. Crush the Castle is a game that is effectively the opposite of this tower defense tradition, since it involves the user-controlled destruction of a series of castle structures on a very hands-on basis. In this manner, the game is more like tower offense, putting you in control of a trebuchet and requiring you to get to grips with the unique physics involved in the firing of it.
Castle Wars 2
The long awaited sequel to Castle Wars. Castle wars 2 is a turn-based strategic card game where your goal is to crush your enemy's castle or be the first to build a 100 storey castle. To put it simple it's either crush or be crushed! The game play works like this. You use cards to build, defend, attack or gain resources. Each card/action that you want to do costs resources, and so to win you have to choose your actions with care.
More Castle Games
Below you can find more castle related games to play for fun online.
- In House of Wolves is a tribute to real-time strategy greats such as Age of Empire and Starcraft you will harvest trees, hunt animals, explore, build and conquer in your quest to seek vengeance on Lord Vilereck for taking control of the crown.
- In Stormy Castle you look to storm the enemy castle and conquer more lands by building and upgrading your base.
- Kingdom Rush is possibly the best tower defense game ever created and it is set in a fantasy medieval period whereby you play as a commander trying to defend his kingdom against an onslaught of evil monsters.
- Kingdom Rush 2 Frontiers packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
- Kingdom Rush 3 Origins is the popular sequel to the first game and the last game Iron Hide Studios would publish to play in your web browser. It sees you travel to more exotic lands to defend a kingdom against new foes whilst new towers and heroes emerge to help you.
- Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack is the 4th game in the castle crushing series and features levels designed by players themselves.
- Crush the Castle 3 Adventures sees you play as a noble king looking to conquer castles beyond your lands to prove to your queen that your truly worthy of being king.
- Castle Wars 3 is the next game in the series which returns to the basic gameplay that made the first game so popular.
- Castle Building Games feature more games you can play online which involve more strategic gameplay such as empire and civilization building.
- Sieger follows in the footsteps of the Crush the Castle series but takes a forward facing view of conquering a castle.
- Sieger 2 is the long awaited sequel to the first game and moves times on to the period of Guy Fawkes and gun powder.
Here you will find an expanding range of castle toys for young kids to play and learn including Wooden Castle Playhouses.